Acceptable use policy
(1) This Policy This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) sets out the rules governing the use of our web services available via https://Consonance.com or other Customer-specific domain name (the “Service”) and any data and information that you may enter and save on the Service (“Data”). By using the Service, you agree to the rules set out in this Policy.
(2) General restrictions You must not use the Service in any way that knowingly or recklessly causes, or is likely to cause, damage to the Service or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service, or any of the areas of, or services on, the Service. You must not use the Service: (a) in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; or (b) in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
(3) Licence You grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to store and distribute your Data on and only in relation to the provision of the Service and only to the extent necessary to provide the Service.
(4) Unlawful and illegal material You must not use the Service to store, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send Data that is illegal or unlawful, or that will or is likely to infringe a third party’s legal rights, or that is likely to give rise to legal action against us (in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law). Data (and its storage on the Service) must not: (a) be libellous or maliciously false; (b) be obscene or indecent; © infringe any copyright, moral rights, database rights, trade mark rights, design rights, rights in passing off, or other intellectual property rights; (d) infringe any rights of confidence, rights of privacy, or rights under data protection legislation; (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime; (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; (i) Deleted; (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation; or (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
(5) Data mining You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Service without our express written consent.
(6) Graphic material Data must not depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner.
(7) Harmful software You must not use the Service to promote or distribute any viruses, Trojans, worms, root kits, spyware, adware or any other harmful software, programs, routines, applications or technologies. You must not use the Service to promote or distribute any software, programs, routines, applications or technologies that will or may negatively affect the performance of a computer or introduce significant security risks to a computer.
(8) Factual accuracy Deleted
(9) Negligent advice Data must not consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information that may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause: (a) illness, injury or death; or (b) any other loss or damage.
(10) Marketing and spam Deleted
(11) Gambling Deleted.
(12) Professional advice Deleted
(13) Netiquette Deleted
(14) Hyperlinks Deleted
(15) Breaches of this Policy Without prejudice to this general right and our other legal rights, if you breach this Policy in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached this Policy in any way, we may: (a) delete or edit any of your Data; (b) send you one or more formal warnings; © temporarily suspend your access to a part or all of the Service; and/or (d) permanently prohibit you from using a part or all of the Service.
(16) Banned users Where we suspend or prohibit your access to the Service or a part of the Service, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition (including without limitation using a different account).
(17) Monitoring Notwithstanding the provisions of this Policy, we do not actively monitor Content.
(18) Report abuse If you become aware of any material on the Service that contravenes this Policy, you must notify us by email.