- Money on the table
- The hidden dangers of spreadsheets
- Ruby code and why you should care
- How many authors is too many?
- This is not the formulaic project management of other industries
- Advanced advance information!
- Hidden benefits of a single source of bibliographic truth
- So where are we with the frontlist?
- A quick look at data visualisation and analysis
- No computer system can fix a broken publisher
- Stay small or scale? Be clever about your size
- Trust the experts or learn the tech? How to make decisions in publishing
- Creative industries and the division of labour
- ISBN is to book as what is to person?
- Is your strategy setting you up for disappointment?
- Six things to do the moment you get back from vacation (disclaimer – you might have to resign)
- Why ‘easy’ publishing solutions hardly ever are
- The search for publishing's holy grails
- Responsibility, Authority, Capability
- Discoverability? That's not nearly enough.
- How to avoid making a rod for your own back with data
- Picking the right software tools for publishing
- The real price of a strategy shift
- You don't need special software to store data properly
Overwhelmed with spreadsheets? Drowning in thousands of tasks? Worried about not being ready to face the next round of publishing challenges? If you enjoyed this article, and you want to grow your publishing in 2019 but you're not sure where to start, get in touch. We help publishers of all shapes, ages, complexity and sizes to organise, automate and grow. Yes: your legacy data is in a pickle, but we promise it'll not be the worst we've seen. We can sort it out and transform your publishing process quicker, and more cheaply, than you'd think.
We're always happy to have a chat and let you know what we've seen other publishers do in your situation to good effect, and we're happy to arrange a tailored demo just for your team of Consonance: the sure-fire way to improve your publishing and lay the groundwork for growth.