- Unshackle your data and free your time with GraphQL
- The insiders' guide to an ONIX file
- 774 new Thema subject codes
- The ONIX Standard is not very standard
- Publishers hack their own bibliographic data
- Why incremental ONIX changes are best, and hard
- How to create a catalogue automatically using ONIX and InDesign
- How APIs can make publishing more efficient
- Three ways to do more with ONIX
- A publisher’s guide to APIs
- A non-technical, beginners’ guide to ONIX for Books
Overwhelmed with spreadsheets? Drowning in thousands of tasks? Worried about not being ready to face the next round of publishing challenges? If you enjoyed this article, and you want to grow your publishing but you're not sure where to start, contact us. We help publishers of all shapes, ages, complexity and sizes to organise, automate and grow. Yes: your legacy data is in a pickle, but we promise it'll not be the worst we've seen. We can sort it out and transform your publishing process quicker, and more cheaply, than you'd think.
We're always happy to have a chat and let you know what we've seen other publishers do in your situation to good effect, and we're happy to arrange a tailored demo just for your team of Consonance: the sure-fire way to improve your publishing and lay the groundwork for growth.