Custom reports are generated by a two step process:
- select the columns on the custom report page
- select the rows on the product list page
2. Create a new report
Click the Add icon.
Fill in a name for your report, and choose the type of report you’re going to be defining. Choose ‘Product’ as the type. Click Save.
3. Configure your report
- If you want to add all the possible columns to your custom report, click Select all columns.
- If you want to deselect all the columns, click Reset.
- To see all the fields, click Open all.
- To hide all the fields, click Close all.
- Drag and drop the columns you want from the left to the right. Reorder them by dragging them up and down. You don’t have to hit save to save the columns.
The page you are configuring defines the columns of your spreadsheet, but does not populate the rows. To confirm the selected columns are as expected, click Export sample to Excel to populate with some randomly selected records.
4. Populate the report
Go to Bibliographic > Products ⤴, and search to narrow down your selection (e.g. within a range of publication dates).
Make your selection by ticking the boxes. Click the top box once to select everything on that page. Click the top box twice to select everything on all pages.
Click Run custom report.
Select the name of the custom report you created above. Click Save.
Your report runs in the background. Go to Notifications ⤴ to retrieve your report.