To download a zipfile of many covers, first batch up the products using a batch action. Read Run batch actions.
1. Go to the batch
Go to Bibliographic > Batches ⤴ and choose the correct batch.
You do not need to upload image files in these different formats. Different size and colourspace images are created when you upload the original file. For best results, upload large RGB image files.
2. Export the covers
On the page that loads, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, or choose ‘Zipped covers’ on the scrollspy on the right. Choose the relevant Download link. The zip file downloads to your computer, where you can uncompress it.
All docs about Import & export
- Add attachments
- Add products to Shopify
- Create a contact custom report
- Create a product custom report
- Create a catalogue in InDesign from XML
- Download covers
- Download sales from trading partners
- Export data in bulk
- Upload files in bulk
- Generate advance information: IOP
- Generate advance information: Pharma
- Generate advance information: Default
- Generate press release: Zed Books
- Import contacts
- Import contract royalties
- Import data using a template
- Import products
- Import sales
- Run a product custom report
- Run a task custom report
- Upload an ebook to Amazon Vendor Central