- Pandemic update
- Deanna joins the team!
- Brighton Ruby, why's (Poignant) Guide, and justsimply.dev
- Internship report
- Nine hard-earned pieces of advice for publishing start-ups
- Grants and sources of funding for software development
- The clouds have parted... introducing Consonance
- No longer an oxymoron – beautiful publishing software
- The technical story of our rebrand (for non-technical readers)
- How we unbranded our software company
- 'Continuing to solve real problems': Futurebook 40, London Book Fair 2018 and the Works page
- New website
- A range of Consonance customisations
- 2018 Customer survey report
- 2017 in review
- And now we are five
- Prizes galore
- Sara O'Connor to join the team!
Overwhelmed with spreadsheets? Drowning in thousands of tasks? Worried about not being ready to face the next round of publishing challenges? If you enjoyed this article, and you want to grow your publishing but you're not sure where to start, get in touch. We help publishers of all shapes, ages, complexity and sizes to organise, automate and grow. Yes: your legacy data is in a pickle, but we promise it'll not be the worst we've seen. We can sort it out and transform your publishing process quicker, and more cheaply, than you'd think.
We're always happy to have a chat and let you know what we've seen other publishers do in your situation to good effect, and we're happy to arrange a tailored demo just for your team of Consonance: the sure-fire way to improve your publishing and lay the groundwork for growth.