There is a navigation scrollspy on this page. Use it to jump to the section of the page you want.
This table pulls together key dates from around the system. It contains the following, when present:
- The main MS delivery date from the Terms section of the contract
- Subsequent Delivery dates, from the Delivery dates section of the contract
- Key tasks from schedules
- Publication dates
The table is sorted by the Planned date column.
- If the row concerns a publication date, the date in the Planned column is the planned publication date. Go to Work > Metadata and the Dates section.
- If the row concerns a key task, it shows the frozen planned date on the schedule.
- If the row is a manuscript delivery date, it means the planned manuscript delivery date, which you set in the contract, either in the Terms section and/or in the Delivery dates section if you need more nuanced deliverables.
If there is no planned date, this column contains the same date as the revised date column.
- If the row concerns the publication date, the date in the Revised column is the normal publication date.
- If it’s a key task, the date is the end date of a task.
- If it’s the manuscript delivery date, it means the revised manuscript delivery date which you set in the contract, either in the Terms section and/or in the Delivery dates section.
You don’t edit task dates in this table. Click the task name link to see the Gantt view.